ALWAYS DRESS WELL WHEN YOU'RE GOING ON AN AIRPLANE, BECAUSE MAYBE A NICE NAVY BOY SHALL SIT IN THE SEAT NEXT TO YOU.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

It had the colors of a Picasso. All cotton. Stunning skirt and material.

You know I was in a store yesterday and there were three long gorgeous skirts, and I wondered if you ever wear long ankle length skirts with a sweater or some kind of top in your lifestyle?????? Work, or dressy? If I sewed I would have bought them for myself and if I was younger.

The first was the most beautiful Indian type print cotton long wrap around skirt in a shade of green/blue/aqua I have ever seen with (those bright Indian cloth colors) and partially with a beautiful print. If you opened it you would have a great amount of cloth to make whatever you wanted, a short skirt with a vest or top to match etc. etc., or wear it with any solid colored top. It had the colors of a Picasso.
All cotton. Stunning skirt and material. It tied on the side.

Second was a black polyester with some small flowers and at the bottom a 4 inch border of larger flowers, waist elasticized. Doesn't sound as lovely as it was with any solid top for any time of day or nite. Very lightweight.

Third was a reddish Indian cloth skirt, gorgeous shade of deep red with marvelous print (again Indian), don't remember what type waistband, down the front it had this two inch piece of cloth which was attached to the skirt but looked like it would open the skirt. Unusual to describe. These two skirts looked like they were well made. Gorgeous.

Next was all black polyester but one would never believe it...it looked like 100 per cent cotton. It was solid black lace over solid black cotton. I could see it in a fashion book.

So I'm just writing about these skirts because they really caught my eye, and at that time i wondered if you ever wear long skirts or do you wear short, short skirts, when you don't wear jeans or pants.

Because of your lifestyle which is so diversified it is hard for me to try and guess what your style is at this time in N. Y. C. with your jobs and life. Do you mostly always wear jeans and a top? What about when it gets real hot? Do you wear those short short skirts with a top? If you have a moment let me know, it's fun to think about clothes sometimes instead of other things........

No comments: