ALWAYS DRESS WELL WHEN YOU'RE GOING ON AN AIRPLANE, BECAUSE MAYBE A NICE NAVY BOY SHALL SIT IN THE SEAT NEXT TO YOU.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Healthy, wealthy, wise and beautiful

City Island is not far, you must visit there sometime. We didn't swim there but I met a cute guy there who was going to Rensselaer institute to study aeronautical engineering and dated him for a while. Met him at a Polish dance one Sat nite. Real nice tall blonde handsome guy. He also owned a sailboat since he lived with his brother and family at City Island, and they sailed a lot.

My dermatologist now calls anyone with a mole or several hundred of them on their backs etc. SUN WORSHIPPERS.....others too have said, "Oh those come from when you are young, they do not develop when you are older. Usually people who were sun worshippers in their youth have them." I never heard of that term before and didn't consider myself one...but must admit I WAS...

Taking off your bathing suit at home to shower and seeing the gorgeous browned skin made you feel healthy, wealthy and wise and beautiful and ready to take on the world. I still remember the feeling. I always wore a one piece suit. I was very thin about 120 lbs. always and one bathing suit was sort of a pinkish lavender with shiny speckles of silver and it was all puckered, one piece...Really cute.

But I dont remember ever going to the beach with Opa, he came from a different world...So a bathing suit never was the "eye catcher" for catching Opa, it was the tight white top and bright red short shorts that I wore that did it. I remember it well!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: