ALWAYS DRESS WELL WHEN YOU'RE GOING ON AN AIRPLANE, BECAUSE MAYBE A NICE NAVY BOY SHALL SIT IN THE SEAT NEXT TO YOU.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

After I get a good story going

Three weeks ago they recalled my Cadillac for seatbelt readjustment. They gave me a new one. Two nites ago I wanted to put mine on and the band won't go into the slot. However, thru some crazy thing that ONLY I COULD DO...a piece of small paper (like a receipt) got trapped in my front seatbelt lock. Can't believe it. If I take it to Caddy and explain it he may charge me $100 or more for fixing it or changing seat belt. So Fri. I'm taking it in and just saying the new seat belt doesn't work. Of course, he will find the thin slip of paper inside the fastener and tell me that's what caused it. I then have to look at him in a stupified manner and say, "Oh, my, how could that get in the lock? It must have been when my granddaughter ha ha ha ha ha ha drove the car last week."

So maybe with that story he will give me a free belt and lock. Is that o.k. with you Diva?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I can just see you reading this and saying, "I can't believe Oma would do that" to your mom or someone. Hahahahahahahaha I just won't tell them your name and address. Hahahahahahahah I'm sure there will be no charge after I get a good story going.

No comments: